Please note forms and notices for this election (including candidates nomination packs) will be available from the dates published on the timetable underneath the map below.
If you are not already registered, and wish to vote in this election, please register online . Applications to register to vote must be received no later than Tuesday 28 June 2016 to qualify for this election.
Number of seats: 1
|Westrop, Roderick James||0|
|The number of ballot papers rejected was as follows||Number of|
|A||want of an official mark||0|
|B||voting for more Candidates than voter was entitled to||0|
|C||writing or mark by which voter could be identified||0|
|D||being unmarked or wholly void for uncertainty||0|
|E||reject in part||0|
|Total spoiled papers:||0|
|Vacant Seats: 1||Electorate: 0||Ballot Papers Issued: 0||Turnout: NaN|
Electoral Area Boundary
© Crown Copyright and Database Rights 2023, Ordnance Survey 100049050. © Copyright Getmapping PLC.
- Timetable 73kb
- Kington Langley Situation of Polling Stations 8kb
- Kington Langley Declaration of Results 12kb
- Thursday 2 May 2013Full council election
- Thursday 19 September 2013Deceased
- Thursday 16 June 2016Resignation
- Thursday 4 May 20175 year cycle
- Thursday 6 May 2021End of four-year cycle, full council elections.
Last updated: Thursday, 1 June, 2023