Number of seats: 1
|Bishop, Fran||Liberal Democrats||278||17.74 %|
|Haythornthwaite, Jason Steven||Labour Party||147||9.38 %|
|Sheppard, James Henry||The Conservative Party Candidate||1,056||67.39 %||Elected|
|Utton, Brian Roy||Green Party||86||5.49 %|
|The number of ballot papers rejected was as follows||Number of|
|Total spoiled papers:||1|
|Vacant Seats: 1||Electorate: 4,045||Ballot Papers Issued: 1,568||Turnout: 38.76 %|
Electoral Area Boundary
Note:Boundary is an approximation.
© Crown Copyright and Database Rights 2023, Ordnance Survey 100049050. © Copyright Getmapping PLC.
- Appointment of Count and Polling Agents 22kb
- Appointment of Postal Vote Opening Observers 18kb
- Emergency Proxy - Medical
- Thursday 4 June 2009New unitary council resulting from the merger of the old Wiltshire county council and the four district councils (Kennet, North Wiltshire, Salisbury and West Wiltshire)
- Thursday 2 May 2013Full council election
- Thursday 6 May 2021Full council election, end of four year cycle.
Last updated: Thursday, 1 June, 2023