Number of seats: 1
|Flower, Ian Shaun||Labour Party Candidate||155||11.69 %|
|Hutton, Peter John||The Conservative Party Candidate||901||67.95 %||Elected|
|Norris, Christopher Leonard||Liberal Democrats||270||20.36 %|
|The number of ballot papers rejected was as follows||Number of|
|Total spoiled papers:||7|
|Vacant Seats: 1||Electorate: 3,362||Ballot Papers Issued: 1,333||Turnout: 39.65 %|
Electoral Area Boundary
© Crown Copyright and Database Rights 2022, Ordnance Survey 100049050. © Copyright Getmapping PLC.
- Appointment of Count and Polling Agents 22kb
- Appointment of Postal Vote Opening Observers 18kb
- Emergency Proxy - Medical
- Thursday 4 June 2009New unitary council resulting from the merger of the old Wiltshire county council and the four district councils (Kennet, North Wiltshire, Salisbury and West Wiltshire)
- Thursday 2 May 2013Full council election
- Thursday 6 May 2021Full council election, end of four year cycle.
Last updated: Sunday, 26 June, 2022