Number of seats: 1
|Davis, Andrew||The Conservative Party Candidate||734||48.32 %||Elected|
|Free, Eleanor May||Labour Party||136||8.95 %|
|Hampson, Nigel Paul||Liberal Democrat||109||7.18 %|
|MacDonald, Paul Ian||Independent||480||31.60 %|
|Richens, Maggie||The Green Party||60||3.95 %|
|The number of ballot papers rejected was as follows||Number of|
|Total spoiled papers:||9|
|Vacant Seats: 1||Electorate: 4,231||Ballot Papers Issued: 1,528||Turnout: 36.11 %|
Electoral Area Boundary
Note:Boundary is an approximation.
© Crown Copyright and Database Rights 2023, Ordnance Survey 100049050. © Copyright Getmapping PLC.
- Appointment of Count and Polling Agents 22kb
- Appointment of Postal Vote Opening Observers 18kb
- Emergency Proxy - Medical
- Thursday 4 June 2009New unitary council resulting from the merger of the old Wiltshire county council and the four district councils (Kennet, North Wiltshire, Salisbury and West Wiltshire)
- Thursday 2 May 2013Full council election
- Thursday 6 May 2021Full council election, end of four year cycle.
Last updated: Thursday, 1 June, 2023