Number of seats: 11
As the number of candidates was equal to or less than the number of seats available, they were duly elected.
|Greening, Emily Ruth Pepler|
|Miss O`Donoghue, Helen Geraldine|
|Mr Burgess, Mark|
|Mr Hardman, John Harry|
|Mr Johns, Christopher Clyde|
|Mr King, Bob|
|Mr Pollard, John Edward|
|Mr Swabey, Michael Timothy|
|Mrs Dorgan, Pauline Elizabeth|
|Mrs Pike, Elizabeth|
|Mrs Watts, Chloë Esther|
Electoral Area Boundary
© Crown Copyright and Database Rights 2022, Ordnance Survey 100049050. © Copyright Getmapping PLC.
- Thursday 2 May 2013Full council election
- Thursday 2 May 2013 as Kington St. MichaelFull council election
- Thursday 4 May 20175 year cycle
- Thursday 4 May 2017 as Kington St. Michael5 year cycle
- Thursday 6 May 2021 as Kington St MichaelEnd of four-year cycle, full council elections.
Last updated: Tuesday, 28 June, 2022