Number of seats: 6
As the number of candidates was equal to or less than the number of seats available, they were duly elected.
|Mr Bowerman, Alan James|
|Mr Curless, David Humphrey|
|Mr Duthie, Tony|
|Mr Ebbens, Andrew John|
|Mr Hankinson, Piers David Prothero|
|Mrs Oatts, Liz|
Sedgehill and Semley JPC (Semley) is a joint council with
- Sedgehill and Semley JPC (Sedgehill)
- Sedgehill and Semley JPC (Semley)
Electoral Area Boundary
© Crown Copyright and Database Rights 2022, Ordnance Survey 100049050. © Copyright Getmapping PLC.
- Thursday 2 May 2013 as Sedgehill and SemleyFull council election
- Thursday 4 May 2017 as Sedgehill and Semley JPC (Sedgehill)5 year cycle
- Thursday 4 May 20175 year cycle
- Thursday 6 May 2021 as Sedgehill and Semley JPC (Sedgehill)End of four-year cycle, full council elections.
Last updated: Tuesday, 28 June, 2022