As the number of candidates is equal to or less than the number of seats available, the candidates are duly elected without contest.
This means that an election will NOT take place in this area on this date.
Number of seats: 1
As the number of candidates was equal to or less than the number of seats available, they were duly elected.
Electoral Area Boundary
© Crown Copyright and Database Rights 2022, Ordnance Survey 100049050. © Copyright Getmapping PLC.
- Timetable 17kb
- Malmesbury Elections Expenses Limit 6kb
- Malmesbury Uncontested Results 8kb
- Guidance and Forms for Election Expenses 243kb
- Electoral Commission Candidate Guidance 1mb
- Thursday 2 May 2013Full council election
- Thursday 1 May 2014No reason given
- Thursday 10 July 2014Resignation
- Thursday 4 May 20175 year cycle
- Thursday 23 April 2020Resignation
- Thursday 6 May 2021 as Malmesbury (Backbridge)End of four-year cycle, full council elections.
- Thursday 6 May 2021 as Malmesbury (Malmesbury)End of four-year cycle, full council elections.
Last updated: Friday, 1 July, 2022