Please note forms and notices for this election (including candidates nomination packs) will be available from the dates published on the timetable underneath the map below.
If you are not already registered, and wish to vote in this election, please register online . Applications to register to vote must be received no later than Monday 18 April 2016 to qualify for this election.
As this election is contested, it will be held together with the Police and Crime Commissioner Elections on Thursday 5 May 2016.
Number of seats: 1
|Baker, Joshua||Green Party||60||4.23 %|
|Capp, Jamie Paul||Liberal Democrats||361||25.44 %||Elected|
|Derry, Andy||Independent||292||20.58 %|
|McAuliffe, Steve||Labour Party||133||9.37 %|
|Webster, Les||UK Independence Party (UKIP)||217||15.29 %|
|Yuill, Robert Alexander||The Conservative Party Candidate||356||25.09 %|
|The number of ballot papers rejected was as follows||Number of|
|Total spoiled papers:||2|
|Vacant Seats: 1||Electorate: 4,450||Ballot Papers Issued: 1,421||Turnout: 31.93 %|
Electoral Area Boundary
© Crown Copyright and Database Rights 2022, Ordnance Survey 100049050. © Copyright Getmapping PLC.
- Timetable 9kb
- Amesbury East Elections Expenses Limit 7kb
- Amesbury East Declaration of Results 17kb
- Guidance and Forms for Election Expenses
- Thursday 4 June 2009New unitary council resulting from the merger of the old Wiltshire county council and the four district councils (Kennet, North Wiltshire, Salisbury and West Wiltshire)
- Thursday 2 May 2013Full council election
- Thursday 4 May 2017Full council election
- Thursday 6 May 2021 as Amesbury East and BulfordFull council election, end of four year cycle.
Last updated: Monday, 27 June, 2022