Number of seats: 1
|Bellringer, Lindsey Elizabeth||Labour Party||155||10.32 %|
|Hewitt, Mike||The Conservative Party Candidate||983||65.45 %||Elected|
|Hopper, Dineen Marianne||Liberal Democrat||364||24.23 %|
|The number of ballot papers rejected was as follows||Number of|
|Total spoiled papers:||7|
|Vacant Seats: 1||Electorate: 3,455||Ballot Papers Issued: 1,509||Turnout: 43.68 %|
Electoral Area Boundary
© Crown Copyright and Database Rights 2022, Ordnance Survey 100049050. © Copyright Getmapping PLC.
- Appointment of Count and Polling Agents 22kb
- Appointment of Postal Vote Opening Observers 18kb
- Emergency Proxy - Medical
- Thursday 4 June 2009New unitary council resulting from the merger of the old Wiltshire county council and the four district councils (Kennet, North Wiltshire, Salisbury and West Wiltshire)
- Thursday 2 May 2013Full council election
- Thursday 6 May 2021 as Old Sarum and Lower Bourne ValleyFull council election, end of four year cycle.
Last updated: Sunday, 3 July, 2022