Number of seats: 1
|Caudle, Jill||Liberal Democrat||478||33.15 %|
|Wayman, Bridget Anne||The Conservative Party Candidate||964||66.85 %||Elected|
|The number of ballot papers rejected was as follows||Number of|
|Total spoiled papers:||5|
|Vacant Seats: 1||Electorate: 3,487||Ballot Papers Issued: 1,447||Turnout: 41.50 %|
Electoral Area Boundary
© Crown Copyright and Database Rights 2022, Ordnance Survey 100049050. © Copyright Getmapping PLC.
- Appointment of Count and Polling Agents 22kb
- Appointment of Postal Vote Opening Observers 18kb
- Emergency Proxy - Medical
- Thursday 4 June 2009New unitary council resulting from the merger of the old Wiltshire county council and the four district councils (Kennet, North Wiltshire, Salisbury and West Wiltshire)
- Thursday 2 May 2013Full council election
- Thursday 6 May 2021 as Nadder ValleyFull council election, end of four year cycle.
Last updated: Sunday, 26 June, 2022