Number of seats: 1
|Bolton, Richard||Green Party||187||10.17 %|
|Douglas, Mary Jacquelin||The Conservative Party Candidate||909||49.43 %||Elected|
|Ellis, Julian James Sargood||Liberal Democrat||596||32.41 %|
|Wadsworth, Steven Ian||Labour Party||147||7.99 %|
|The number of ballot papers rejected was as follows||Number of|
|Total spoiled papers:||6|
|Vacant Seats: 1||Electorate: 4,096||Ballot Papers Issued: 1,845||Turnout: 45.04 %|
Electoral Area Boundary
Note:Boundary is an approximation.
© Crown Copyright and Database Rights 2023, Ordnance Survey 100049050. © Copyright Getmapping PLC.
- Appointment of Count and Polling Agents 22kb
- Appointment of Postal Vote Opening Observers 18kb
- Emergency Proxy - Medical
- Thursday 4 June 2009New unitary council resulting from the merger of the old Wiltshire county council and the four district councils (Kennet, North Wiltshire, Salisbury and West Wiltshire)
- Thursday 2 May 2013Full council election
- Thursday 6 May 2021Full council election, end of four year cycle.
Last updated: Thursday, 1 June, 2023