Number of seats: 1
|De Rhe-Philipe, Fleur||The Conservative Party Candidate||1,014||73.27 %||Elected|
|Tyler, Anthony Paul||Labour Party||156||11.27 %|
|Whitehead-Whiting, Jonathan||Liberal Democrats||214||15.46 %|
|The number of ballot papers rejected was as follows||Number of|
|Total spoiled papers:||1|
|Vacant Seats: 1||Electorate: 3,437||Ballot Papers Issued: 1,385||Turnout: 40.30 %|
Electoral Area Boundary
© Crown Copyright and Database Rights 2022, Ordnance Survey 100049050. © Copyright Getmapping PLC.
- Appointment of Count and Polling Agents 22kb
- Appointment of Postal Vote Opening Observers 18kb
- Emergency Proxy - Medical
- Thursday 4 June 2009New unitary council resulting from the merger of the old Wiltshire county council and the four district councils (Kennet, North Wiltshire, Salisbury and West Wiltshire)
- Thursday 2 May 2013Full council election
- Thursday 6 May 2021 as Warminster North and RuralFull council election, end of four year cycle.
Last updated: Sunday, 3 July, 2022