Information and forms for this by-election are below the map.
If you wish to vote in this election and you are not already registered, then you can register online at www.gov.uk/register-to-vote
Number of seats: 1
|Condliffe, Greg||Liberal Democrats||242||20.88 %|
|Dallimore, Diana||Independent||45||3.88 %|
|Hoque, Atiqul||The Conservative Party Candidate||425||36.67 %||Elected|
|Pope, Michael Robert||The Green Party||215||18.55 %|
|Timbrell, Mark Frank||Labour Party||232||20.02 %|
|The number of ballot papers rejected was as follows||Number of|
|Total spoiled papers:||4|
|Vacant Seats: 1||Electorate: 3,638||Ballot Papers Issued: 1,163||Turnout: 31.97 %|
Electoral Area Boundary
© Crown Copyright and Database Rights 2022, Ordnance Survey 100049050. © Copyright Getmapping PLC.
- Timetable 11kb
- Salisbury St Edmund and Milford Elections Expenses Limit 7kb
- Salisbury St Edmund and Milford Declaration of Results 14kb
- Guidance and Forms for Election Expenses
- Thursday 4 June 2009New unitary council resulting from the merger of the old Wiltshire county council and the four district councils (Kennet, North Wiltshire, Salisbury and West Wiltshire)
- Thursday 2 May 2013Full council election
- Thursday 4 May 2017Full council election
- Thursday 6 May 2021 as Salisbury MilfordFull council election, end of four year cycle.
Last updated: Monday, 27 June, 2022