Number of seats: 1
|D`Mello, Glen||The Conservative Party Candidate||281||22.96 %|
|McKeown, Dr Helena||Liberal Democrats||526||42.97 %||Elected|
|McWilliam, Fiona Claire||UK Independence Party (UKIP)||148||12.09 %|
|Pope, Michael Robert||Green Party||92||7.52 %|
|Timbrell, Mark Frank||Labour Party Candidate||177||14.46 %|
|The number of ballot papers rejected was as follows||Number of|
|Total spoiled papers:||4|
|Vacant Seats: 1||Electorate: 3,654||Ballot Papers Issued: 1,228||Turnout: 33.61 %|
Electoral Area Boundary
Note:Boundary is an approximation.
© Crown Copyright and Database Rights 2023, Ordnance Survey 100049050. © Copyright Getmapping PLC.
- Salisbury St Edmund and Milford Declaration of Results 14kb
- Guidance and Forms for Election Expenses
- Thursday 4 June 2009New unitary council resulting from the merger of the old Wiltshire county council and the four district councils (Kennet, North Wiltshire, Salisbury and West Wiltshire)
- Thursday 26 November 2015Resignation
- Thursday 4 May 2017Full council election
- Thursday 6 May 2021 as Salisbury MilfordFull council election, end of four year cycle.
Last updated: Thursday, 1 June, 2023