Number of seats: 1
|Hyde, Pam||The Conservative Party Candidate||850||40.25 %|
|Lynch, Jim||Liberal Democrats||1,262||59.75 %||Elected|
|The number of ballot papers rejected was as follows||Number of|
|Total spoiled papers:||33|
|Vacant Seats: 1||Electorate: 3,800||Ballot Papers Issued: 2,145||Turnout: 56.45 %|
Electoral Area Boundary
© Crown Copyright and Database Rights 2022, Ordnance Survey 100049050. © Copyright Getmapping PLC.
- Bradford-on-Avon North Notice of Appointment of Election Agents 16kb
- Appointment of Count and Polling Agents 22kb
- Appointment of Postal Vote Opening Observers 18kb
- Emergency Proxy - Medical
- Thursday 4 June 2009New unitary council resulting from the merger of the old Wiltshire county council and the four district councils (Kennet, North Wiltshire, Salisbury and West Wiltshire)
- Thursday 2 May 2013Full council election
- Thursday 6 May 2021Full council election, end of four year cycle.
Last updated: Sunday, 3 July, 2022