Number of seats: 1
|Gilbert, William Stephen||Labour Party||142||9.49 %|
|Hopkinson, Ruth Mary Catherine||Liberal Democrats||753||50.33 %||Elected|
|MacRae, Alan||The Conservative Party Candidate||601||40.17 %|
|The number of ballot papers rejected was as follows||Number of|
|Total spoiled papers:||4|
|Vacant Seats: 1||Electorate: 3,773||Ballot Papers Issued: 1,500||Turnout: 39.76 %|
Electoral Area Boundary
© Crown Copyright and Database Rights 2022, Ordnance Survey 100049050. © Copyright Getmapping PLC.
- Appointment of Count and Polling Agents 22kb
- Appointment of Postal Vote Opening Observers 18kb
- Emergency Proxy - Medical
- Thursday 4 June 2009New unitary council resulting from the merger of the old Wiltshire county council and the four district councils (Kennet, North Wiltshire, Salisbury and West Wiltshire)
- Thursday 2 May 2013Full council election
- Thursday 6 May 2021Full council election, end of four year cycle.
Last updated: Sunday, 26 June, 2022