As the number of candidates are less than the number of seats available, they are duly elected without contest.
An election will NOT be held on this date.
A further election will be arranged for the ONE remaining seat, on a date to be decided by the Returning Officer in due course.
Number of seats: 3
As the number of candidates was equal to or less than the number of seats available, they were duly elected.
|Najjar, Nabil Habib||Elected|
Electoral Area Boundary
© Crown Copyright and Database Rights 2022, Ordnance Survey 100049050. © Copyright Getmapping PLC.
- Idmiston Elections Expenses Limit 7kb
- Idmiston Uncontested Results 9kb
- Guidance and Forms for Election Expenses 243kb
- Idmiston Emergency Proxy - Medical 78kb
- Idmiston Emergency Proxy - Occupation 70kb
- Idmiston Proxy Application Form 162kb
- Idmiston Postal Vote Application Form 152kb
- Idmiston Cancellation of Postal or Proxy Form 16kb
- Idmiston Proxy to Vote by Post Application Form 106kb
- Thursday 2 May 2013Full council election
- Thursday 5 February 2015Resignation
- Thursday 25 June 2015Resignation
- Thursday 6 August 2015Resignation
- Thursday 22 October 2015Resignation
- Thursday 26 November 2015Resignation
- Thursday 21 January 2016Resignation
- Thursday 4 May 20175 year cycle
- Thursday 6 May 2021 as Idmiston (Idmiston and Porton)End of four-year cycle, full council elections.
Last updated: Friday, 1 July, 2022