Number of seats: 1
|Barter, David Charles||Labour Party||128||8.94 %|
|Thompson, Melody Rhonda||The Conservative Party Candidate||669||46.75 %||Elected|
|Webb, Daniel Andrew||Liberal Democrats||634||44.30 %|
|The number of ballot papers rejected was as follows||Number of|
|Total spoiled papers:||9|
|Vacant Seats: 1||Electorate: 3,474||Ballot Papers Issued: 1,440||Turnout: 41.45 %|
Electoral Area Boundary
Note:Boundary is an approximation.
© Crown Copyright and Database Rights 2023, Ordnance Survey 100049050. © Copyright Getmapping PLC.
- Appointment of Count and Polling Agents 22kb
- Appointment of Postal Vote Opening Observers 18kb
- Emergency Proxy - Medical
- Thursday 4 June 2009New unitary council resulting from the merger of the old Wiltshire county council and the four district councils (Kennet, North Wiltshire, Salisbury and West Wiltshire)
- Thursday 2 May 2013Full council election
- Thursday 7 May 2015Resignation
- Thursday 6 May 2021Full council election, end of four year cycle.
Last updated: Thursday, 1 June, 2023