Number of seats: 1
|Barrett, Gavin Paul||The Conservative Party Candidate||408||33.22 %|
|Palethorpe, Dean||United Kingdom Independence Party||92||7.49 %|
|Richardson, Julia Anne||Green Party||73||5.94 %|
|Rogers, Ricky||Labour Party||568||46.25 %||Elected|
|Steel, Robert William||Liberal Democrat||87||7.08 %|
|The number of ballot papers rejected was as follows||Number of|
|Total spoiled papers:||4|
|Vacant Seats: 1||Electorate: 4,401||Ballot Papers Issued: 1,232||Turnout: 27.99 %|
Electoral Area Boundary
Note:Boundary is an approximation.
© Crown Copyright and Database Rights 2023, Ordnance Survey 100049050. © Copyright Getmapping PLC.
- Appointment of Count and Polling Agents 22kb
- Appointment of Postal Vote Opening Observers 18kb
- Emergency Proxy - Medical
- Thursday 4 June 2009New unitary council resulting from the merger of the old Wiltshire county council and the four district councils (Kennet, North Wiltshire, Salisbury and West Wiltshire)
- Thursday 2 May 2013Full council election
- Thursday 6 May 2021 as Salisbury Bemerton HeathFull council election, end of four year cycle.
Last updated: Thursday, 1 June, 2023