Number of seats: 5
|Ellis, Lisa Jennifer||Liberal Democrats||409|
|Iles, Kathy||Liberal Democrats||420||Elected|
|Pain, Martin Willard||Independent||423||Elected|
|Petty, Christopher Kenneth||Independent||308|
|Spencer, Hayley Jayne||Liberal Democrats||614||Elected|
|Swanton, Michael||The Conservative Party Candidate||559||Elected|
|Welch, Terri||Liberal Democrats||479||Elected|
|The number of ballot papers rejected was as follows||Number of|
|Total spoiled papers:||15|
|Vacant Seats: 5||Electorate: 4,191||Ballot Papers Issued: 1,331||Turnout: 31.76 %|
Melksham (Central) is a joint council with
- Melksham (Central)
- Melksham (North)
- Melksham (South)
Electoral Area Boundary
Note:Boundary is an approximation.
© Crown Copyright and Database Rights 2023, Ordnance Survey 100049050. © Copyright Getmapping PLC.
- Thursday 2 May 2013Full council election
- Thursday 19 March 2015General election
- Thursday 11 July 2019Neighbourhood Plan Referendum
- Thursday 6 May 2021 as Melksham (East)End of four-year cycle, full council elections.
- Thursday 6 May 2021 as Melksham (Forest)End of four-year cycle, full council elections.
Last updated: Thursday, 1 June, 2023