Number of seats: 5
|Christy, Alison Elizabeth||Liberal Democrats||454||Elected|
|Coward, Paul Martin||The Conservative Party Candidate||341||Elected|
|Forgacs, Claire Elizabeth||The Conservative Party Candidate||391||Elected|
|Forgacs, Zoe Amanda Elizabeth||The Conservative Party Candidate||316|
|Petty, Christopher Kenneth||517||Elected|
|Welch, Terri||Liberal Democrats||509||Elected|
|The number of ballot papers rejected was as follows||Number of|
|Total spoiled papers:||43|
|Vacant Seats: 5||Electorate: 3,735||Ballot Papers Issued: 1,076||Turnout: 28.81 %|
Melksham (Central) is a joint council with
- Melksham (Central)
- Melksham (North)
- Melksham (South)
Electoral Area Boundary
Note:Boundary is an approximation.
© Crown Copyright and Database Rights 2023, Ordnance Survey 100049050. © Copyright Getmapping PLC.
- Thursday 19 March 2015General election
- Thursday 4 May 20175 year cycle
- Thursday 11 July 2019Neighbourhood Plan Referendum
- Thursday 6 May 2021 as Melksham (East)End of four-year cycle, full council elections.
- Thursday 6 May 2021 as Melksham (Forest)End of four-year cycle, full council elections.
Last updated: Thursday, 1 June, 2023