Please note forms and notices for this election (including candidates nomination packs) will be available from the dates published on the timetable underneath the map below.
If you are not already registered, and wish to vote in this election, please register online . Applications to register to vote must be received no later than Tuesday 28 June 2016 to qualify for this election.
Number of seats: 1
|Auckland, Chris||Liberal Democrats||421||45.86 %||Elected|
|Halik, David Edward||The Conservative Party Candidate||196||21.35 %|
|Henley, Shaun||The Labour Party Candidate||77||8.39 %|
|Randle, Philip George||The Green Party||27||2.94 %|
|Selby, Simon Paul||UK Independence Party||123||13.40 %|
|Wall, Robert Guy||Independent||74||8.06 %|
|The number of ballot papers rejected was as follows||Number of|
|Total spoiled papers:||1|
|Vacant Seats: 1||Electorate: 3,353||Ballot Papers Issued: 919||Turnout: 27.41 %|
Electoral Area Boundary
© Crown Copyright and Database Rights 2022, Ordnance Survey 100049050. © Copyright Getmapping PLC.
- Timetable 73kb
- Trowbridge Grove Elections Expenses Limit 6kb
- Trowbridge Grove Notice of Poll 21kb
- Trowbridge Grove Situation of Polling Stations 8kb
- Trowbridge Grove Declaration of Results 14kb
- Guidance and Forms for Election Expenses
- Thursday 4 June 2009New unitary council resulting from the merger of the old Wiltshire county council and the four district councils (Kennet, North Wiltshire, Salisbury and West Wiltshire)
- Thursday 2 May 2013Full council election
- Thursday 4 May 2017Full council election
- Thursday 6 May 2021Full council election, end of four year cycle.
Last updated: Monday, 27 June, 2022