Number of seats: 1
|COLLINGWOOD, Deane Edward||130|
|VERBINNEN, Mark Gregory||Independent||257||Elected|
|The number of ballot papers rejected was as follows||Number of|
|A||want of an official mark||0|
|B||voting for more Candidates than voter was entitled to||1|
|C||writing or mark by which voter could be identified||0|
|D||being unmarked or wholly void for uncertainty||5|
|E||reject in part||0|
|Total spoiled papers:||6|
|Vacant Seats: 1||Electorate: 5,252||Ballot Papers Issued: 393||Turnout: 7.48 %|
Amesbury (East) is a joint council with
- Amesbury (East)
- Amesbury (West)
Electoral Area Boundary
Note:Boundary is an approximation.
© Crown Copyright and Database Rights 2023, Ordnance Survey 100049050. © Copyright Getmapping PLC.
- Thursday 2 May 2013Full council election
- Thursday 4 May 20175 year cycle
- Thursday 2 April 2020Resignation
- Thursday 6 May 2021End of four-year cycle, full council elections.
- Thursday 6 May 2021 as Amesbury (South)End of four-year cycle, full council elections.
- Thursday 6 May 2021 as Amesbury (West)End of four-year cycle, full council elections.
- Tuesday 28 March 2023 as Amesbury (West)Resignation of Andrew Williams
- Thursday 8 June 2023 as Amesbury (West)Resignation of Cllr Ashley Brindley
- Thursday 8 June 2023 as Amesbury (South)resignation of Cllr Michael Brannon
Last updated: Thursday, 1 June, 2023