Number of seats: 7
As the number of candidates was equal to or less than the number of seats available, they were duly elected.
|Dr Devendran, Monica||The Conservative Party Candidate|
|Kuczera, Damian Paul||The Conservative Party Candidate|
|Mr Brindley, Ashley|
|Mr Crook, Richard Charles||The Conservative Party Candidate|
|Mr Hedge, Steve||The Conservative Party Candidate|
|Mr Swindlehurst, John Thomas||The Conservative Party Candidate|
|Mr Williams, Andrew||The Conservative Party Candidate|
Amesbury (West) is a joint council with
- Amesbury (East)
- Amesbury (South)
- Amesbury (West)
Electoral Area Boundary
© Crown Copyright and Database Rights 2023, Ordnance Survey 100049050. © Copyright Getmapping PLC.
- Thursday 2 May 2013 as Amesbury (East)Full council election
- Thursday 2 May 2013Full council election
- Thursday 5 February 2015No reason given
- Thursday 4 May 2017 as Amesbury (East)5 year cycle
- Thursday 4 May 20175 year cycle
- Thursday 10 October 2019 as Amesbury (East)Deceased
- Thursday 2 April 2020 as Amesbury (East)Resignation
- Thursday 6 May 2021 as Amesbury (East)End of four-year cycle, full council elections.
- Thursday 6 May 2021 as Amesbury (South)End of four-year cycle, full council elections.
- Tuesday 28 March 2023Resignation of Andrew Williams
- Thursday 8 June 2023Resignation of Cllr Ashley Brindley
- Thursday 8 June 2023 as Amesbury (South)resignation of Cllr Michael Brannon
Last updated: Thursday, 7 December, 2023