Number of seats: 2
As the number of candidates was equal to or less than the number of seats available, they were duly elected.
|Mr Verbinnen, Mark Gregory||The Conservative Party Candidate|
|Mrs Strange, Margaret|
Amesbury (East) is a joint council with
- Amesbury (East)
- Amesbury (South)
- Amesbury (West)
Electoral Area Boundary
© Crown Copyright and Database Rights 2022, Ordnance Survey 100049050. © Copyright Getmapping PLC.
- Thursday 2 May 2013Full council election
- Thursday 2 May 2013 as Amesbury (West)Full council election
- Thursday 5 February 2015 as Amesbury (West)No reason given
- Thursday 4 May 20175 year cycle
- Thursday 4 May 2017 as Amesbury (West)5 year cycle
- Thursday 10 October 2019Deceased
- Thursday 2 April 2020Resignation
- Thursday 6 May 2021 as Amesbury (South)End of four-year cycle, full council elections.
- Thursday 6 May 2021 as Amesbury (West)End of four-year cycle, full council elections.
Last updated: Wednesday, 29 June, 2022