Number of seats: 1
|Woodsend, Jamie Karl||Independent||260|
|The number of ballot papers rejected was as follows||Number of|
|Total spoiled papers:||3|
|Vacant Seats: 1||Electorate: 3,501||Ballot Papers Issued: 686||Turnout: 19.59 %|
Amesbury (West) is a joint council with
- Amesbury (East)
- Amesbury (West)
Electoral Area Boundary
© Crown Copyright and Database Rights 2023, Ordnance Survey 100049050. © Copyright Getmapping PLC.
- Timetable 10kb
- West Elections Expenses Limit 7kb
- West Notice of Poll 12kb
- West Declaration of Results 12kb
- Guidance and Forms for Election Expenses 243kb
- Electoral Commission Candidate Guidance 1mb
- Thursday 2 May 2013Full council election
- Thursday 4 May 20175 year cycle
- Thursday 6 May 2021 as Amesbury (East)End of four-year cycle, full council elections.
- Thursday 6 May 2021 as Amesbury (South)End of four-year cycle, full council elections.
- Thursday 6 May 2021End of four-year cycle, full council elections.
- Tuesday 28 March 2023Resignation of Andrew Williams
- Thursday 8 June 2023Resignation of Cllr Ashley Brindley
- Thursday 8 June 2023 as Amesbury (South)resignation of Cllr Michael Brannon
Last updated: Thursday, 5 October, 2023