Number of seats: 8
|Crook, Richard Charles||The Conservative Party Candidate||519||Elected|
|Cuthbert-Brown, Ros||The Conservative Party Candidate||404|
|Dixon, Mick||The Conservative Party Candidate||397|
|Durcan, Andrew||The Conservative Party Candidate||380|
|Fisher, Roger Wainwright||Independent||520||Elected|
|Rhind-Tutt, Andrew, Clive, Justin||The Conservative Party Candidate||418||Elected|
|Swindlehurst, Jan||UK Independence Party (UKIP)||552||Elected|
|Swindlehurst, John Thomas||UK Independence Party (UKIP)||467||Elected|
|Westmoreland, Fred||The Conservative Party Candidate||527||Elected|
|Williams, Andrew Francis||Independent||481||Elected|
|The number of ballot papers rejected was as follows||Number of|
|Total spoiled papers:||8|
|Vacant Seats: 8||Electorate: 3,671||Ballot Papers Issued: 1,166||Turnout: 31.76 %|
Amesbury (West) is a joint council with
- Amesbury (East)
- Amesbury (West)
Electoral Area Boundary
© Crown Copyright and Database Rights 2022, Ordnance Survey 100049050. © Copyright Getmapping PLC.
- Thursday 5 February 2015No reason given
- Thursday 4 May 20175 year cycle
- Thursday 6 May 2021 as Amesbury (East)End of four-year cycle, full council elections.
- Thursday 6 May 2021 as Amesbury (South)End of four-year cycle, full council elections.
- Thursday 6 May 2021End of four-year cycle, full council elections.
Last updated: Wednesday, 29 June, 2022