Number of seats: 8
|Crook, Richard Charles||The Conservative Party Candidate||671||Elected|
|Fisher, Roger Wainwright||Independent||541||Elected|
|Kingaby, Matthew Reginald||The Conservative Party Candidate||581||Elected|
|Kuczera, Damian Paul||The Conservative Party Candidate||533||Elected|
|Swindlehurst, Janet Mary||United Kingdom Independence Party||372||Elected|
|Swindlehurst, John Thomas||United Kingdom Independence Party||363|
|Westmoreland, Fred||The Conservative Party Candidate||731||Elected|
|Williams, Andrew Francis||409||Elected|
|The number of ballot papers rejected was as follows||Number of|
|Total spoiled papers:||3|
|Vacant Seats: 8||Electorate: 3,698||Ballot Papers Issued: 1,171||Turnout: 31.67 %|
Amesbury (West) is a joint council with
- Amesbury (East)
- Amesbury (West)
Electoral Area Boundary
Note:Boundary is an approximation.
© Crown Copyright and Database Rights 2023, Ordnance Survey 100049050. © Copyright Getmapping PLC.
- Thursday 2 May 2013Full council election
- Thursday 5 February 2015No reason given
- Thursday 6 May 2021 as Amesbury (East)End of four-year cycle, full council elections.
- Thursday 6 May 2021 as Amesbury (South)End of four-year cycle, full council elections.
- Thursday 6 May 2021End of four-year cycle, full council elections.
- Tuesday 28 March 2023Resignation of Andrew Williams
- Thursday 8 June 2023Resignation of Cllr Ashley Brindley
- Thursday 8 June 2023 as Amesbury (South)resignation of Cllr Michael Brannon
Last updated: Thursday, 1 June, 2023